Years 1, 2 and 3 Blog challenge!

basketWhat have you really enjoyed this term?

Leave a comment about what you have enjoyed the most this term, and you could win a prize! Winners will be announced in the first week back next term.

GET BLOGGING!

This entry was posted in Archived Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Years 1, 2 and 3 Blog challenge!

1. Jamall Imbusch says:

My favourite lesson is making viking long ships because after learning about vikings, making a viking long ship really made me feel like i was experiencing a part of their history for myself.
    I also liked when we were learning about magnets, I don’t know if it was this term or the last one but i liked it because we got to compare magnet strengths and create an experiment sheet/report.

2. Jamall says:

By Jamall class 11
    My favorite time was when we were making viking long ships because after learning about vikings, making a viking long ship really made me feel like i was experiencing a part of their history for myself.
    I also liked when we were learning about magnets, I dont know if it was this term or the last one but i liked it because we got to compare magnet strengths and create an experiment sheet/report.

3. logan says:

I liked the Easter egg hunt.

4. Tise says:

I like when I do art because it is fun and I also enjoyed going out for egg-hunt in the slide playing ground as a form of exercise and to get fresh air.

5. Tise says:

I like art because it is fun and I also enjoyed going out for egg-hunt in the slide play-ground as a form of exercise and to get some fresh air.

6. cohen says:

This term i have enjoyed making the crosses for the competition and going to church and singing hymns for our easter service. Also in class 11 we have been learning about vikings which i really enjoyed.

7. macey sharp says:

this term i have really enjoyed PE with lisa the best coach ever.thank you lisa.and i really enjoyed litracy and maths.i liked learning about the different kinds of transport too.

8. macey says:

This term i enjoyed PE with lisa the best coach ever. Thank you Lisa. I really liked literacy and maths and learning about the different kinds of transport too.

9. Bolu says:

This term, I have enjoyed doing my spellings, reading different interesting books in the library and learning about road safety.

10. Neehira says:

This term I have enjoyed making my bus. We were sawing wood to make a chassis and used feltip pens to colour it in .I really enjoyed making it . It was fun.

11. neehira says:

– Neehira

12. stbartsleeds says:

Wow, thank you Jamall, Cohen, Macey, Bolu and Neehira for taking the time to share your highlights of last term. It sounds like you have had lots of fun, I’m sure the Summer Term will bring a lot more exciting lessons… and trips!
    I hope you will let your class mates know and maybe they’ll post too?
    I hope you are enjoying the holidays!
    Miss Craft 🙂

13. Maizie-Leigh Class 5 says:

This term I have really enjoyed learning about Easter and singing in the choir at church.
    I also really enjoyed our Easter egg hunt in the slide playground. 😀

14. Talitha says:

In the holidays I have enjoyed rides in Alton Towers with my friends from Church.
    I have also enjoyed doing lots of shopping and playing out with my friends doing lots of
    fun stuff.

15. Jacob says:

The things I have enjoyed most this term are history and p.e. and doing handball on Wednesday lunchtimes. I also liked dressing up for World Book Day.

16. Jacob says:

The things I have enjoyed most this term are history, P.E. and doing handball on Wednesday lunchtimes. I also liked dressing up for World Book Day.

17. Chiamaka says:

I enjoyed the story in Literacy about Charlie’s super underpants. It talked about a lot of animals and it was funny.

18. Ima says:

I mostly like art the best and choir.I like art because its exiting and you get very messy.
    Also I like choir because you get to sing in front of church.

19. Jamall says:

I can’t believe i won a WH smiths voucher! I am so pleased, Thank you very much. I am hoping to buy a new marvel superhero book . I love St. Bart’s extra challenges to win incentives.

Jamall
    class 11