Year 6 Leavers

Leave a message on the wall for your class mates. All messages are moderated before they will appear on the wall – so come back and check!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Year 6. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Year 6 Leavers

1. Alejandro says:

Good luck year 6

2. Aleeha says:

Good luck all year 6

3. Jakub says:

I wish to everyone a good luck

4. Sophianna says:

Year 6 all went to Blackpool Pleasure beach in Lancashire.The coach left at 9:00 am.Miss Best and Miss Foster was in the big group and Miss Bucktrout and Miss Khan was in the medium group.The first ride we went on were the impossible two people walked into a mirror!After we went to eat in the all you can eat pizza buffet.Following we went on rug rats(which is a water ride) and you had to sit in a log! We then went on the Valhalla Which is the biggest water ride I have ever seen. On the way home the telly came down and we watched Horried Henry the movie.

5. Elle says:

Hope you have a great time at high school and good luck

6. Ellieann says:

On the day off our trip to Blackpool we set off at 9 am on a large comfortable bus. We was so happy And excited we got our wrist bands and lined up then we when to out the Door and went on the rides I was in mrs best and mrs fosters group witch was the big group. I also went on the biggest ride there, the Pepsi max with mrs foster. It was so fantastic then we went to an all you can eat restaurant, then we went on more awesome rides like the infusion. Then we headed back to the shop and got a delicious doughnut so then we headed back to the bus after a wonderful day. We met the bus man he was so nice he put the telly on for us and soon we were back at school.

7. Ashleigh says:

I am going to miss my friend Elle because she is always there for me and we have known each other for 7 years

8. Jacob says:

Good luck to all year 6 in their high school.