200 word challenge by Paris

I woke up one bright and beautiful morning, after a whole night of heavy rain. Imagine my surprise when I saw the most wonderful rainbow that stretched above my town for miles. I decided to follow the rainbow and you WOULD NOT believe what I found…

I found myself in a magical world with unicorns and lots of animals. They were all doing the funky chicken dance, they were doing a dare. I looked to my right and I saw a shiny big treasure chest. I didn’t know what to do so I looked in the key hole. I thought to myself where am I going to find a key that small to fit in it? So I was looking around and I saw a small key! I grabbed it and it actually fit in so I turned and turned the key.  The treasure chest opened and I lifted it up and there were 5 little fairies.  They were all asleep so I woke them all up and they told me their names They were Daisy, Chloe, Molly, Paris and Jade.   I said “I need to get back home soon because it is nearly night time and I need to get back home before my sister notices I am not there. Can you all help me?” “Sure!” everyone said. I finally got home and I said “Oh I missed you sis! She looked at me in a strange way and said “What? But you have been here for ages!”

This entry was posted in Whole school news. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to 200 word challenge by Paris

1. c14pupil says:

like it by chloe

2. chyna says:

this is good very interesting and love the unicorns and the funky chicken dance from chyna