A New School Year: Welcome back!

backgraphicThe new school year has begun, welcome back to all our pupils and hello to all the pupils joining St Bartholomew’s this year!

To kick off our new school year, let us know what you are looking forward to the most by commenting below.

This entry was posted in Whole school news. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to A New School Year: Welcome back!

1. Drewty says:

I am looking forward to more parties like the multicultural evening and Christmas. They are always fun.

2. Jordan says:

I am looking forward to seeing my friends and seeing my new teachers. Also my lessons such as: History, maths, literacy and art.

3. Michael says:

I am looking forward to seeing my friends.

4. David says:

I am looking forward to seeing my friends and teachers also lessons such as history,art and literacy.

5. c15pupil says:

I am looking forward to swimming SWIMMING RULES.Almost Christmas just a few more months.
    Dubem

6. Ima says:

The start of school was interesting and fantastic. The assemblies are great and I love the prize day on Friday. I like my teacher Miss Hardcastle.

7. boti says:

My back to school learning was great I really love it I like spending time with my teacher’s classroom , Miss Andrews’ class.

8. boti says:

‘My back to school learning was great I really love it I like spending time with my teacher’s classroom , Miss Andrews’ class.’