A DAY IN ST BARTS!!!

HI MY NAME IS MIMI, AND I AM IN YEAR 5. I AM HEAR TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY AMAZING SCHOOL ( CALLED ST BARTS ).AT SCHOOL AT 8:30,WE GO INTO CLASS AND DO ARE MORNINIG WORK.I LIKE DOING MY MORNING WORK BECAUSE I LEARN HOW TO ANSWER QUESTIONS.AFTER 9:10,WE GO INTO ARE ENGLISH SET,AND LEARN ABOUT STUFF LIKE EMBEDED CLAUSE,ANSWERING IN FULL QUESTIONS AND PUNCTUATION.IN AN HOUR WE CHANGE INTO ARE MATHS SET OR WE GO OUT FOR BREAK IT DEPENDS HOW LONG WE DO ENGLISH.IN MATHS , ON ARE WHITE BOURDS WE DO ARE TIMES TABLE,ME,MY SISTER,ALI AND DARINA ARE SUPER AT ARE TIMES TABLE . WE ARE SOMETIMES THE ONLY ONE DONE IN 2 MINIUTES.AFTER 5 OR 10 MINIUTES WE LEARN HOW TO DO AREA,AND OTHER FUN STUFF THAT I LIKE TO LEARN.AFTER MATHS ITS EITHER BREAKE OR LUNCH, BUT AT BREAKE I PLAY WITH MY SISTER AND MY FRIENDS CALLED NIKKEA,ASBAH,TALITHA ,KATERINA , CHLOE AND PARIS.WHEN ITS LUNCH TIME WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN PLAYING OUTSIDE. ON WEDNSDAY AND FRIDAY WE GO TO PE AND WE DO FUN ACTIVITIES TO GO TO TORNIMANTS.IF WE BEHAVE WE GET HOUSE POINTS AND TOCKENS. TOCKENS ARE PIECES OF PAPER, IF YOUR NAME GETS PULLED OUT YOU GET A PRIZE,SOMETIMES WE DESCRIBE THE PESON WHO GOT CHOSEN .HOUSE POINT ARE 4 DIFFERENT COLOURS. EVERY FRIDAY WE GO DOWN TO THE HALL TO DO ASSEMBELY , THEN WE GO TO OUR class AND GET A BOOK BAGS AND COATS .WHEN ITS 3:15 IT IS HOME TIME.

This entry was posted in Year 5: We Are Bloggers!. Bookmark the permalink.