The Best Presents For Your Parents…..

Our wishlists are FULL of things we want. Yet, we rarely think about the people actually buying the present for us!

Luckily I have a list of the best presents for your parents below!

1 –¬†Jewellery

Most mothers adore jewellery, yet if your parents have a unique name like mine I have the website for you – jewlr

You can make your own personalised jewellery for loved ones from 14 carat necklaces (with names engraved) to diamond rings. They have it all! Prices vary from £39 to £150 depending on what you buy.

Earing

2 – Something different for Dad

We get so caught up in buying the best for Mum, Dad usually only gets a can of shaving cream! I don’t want that this time so I compiled the best gifts for Dad:

• Football Tickets
  • A Mug
  • A Bath Set
  • A Full English Breakfast

Breakfast

3 – A lie in

If you are really stumped for a present, give your Mum and Dad a lie in! Its simple but luxurious. Maybe do a few chores for them too!

Children Cleaning

4 – A Collage

Nothing is sweeter than a family collage. Get a photo frame and go mad! Stick warming family photos everywhere and fill up the gaps with quotes or words like ‘Family’, ‘Heart’, ‘Together’, ‘Love’ etc. The best thing is those last for years!

Family Picture

5 – A Christmas Concert

During December there are hundreds of Christmas Concerts, why not book one for the family? Most are affordable or even FREE! Book quickly though because they are very popular.

Christmas Concert

That’s all folks!

Stay happy, stay positive, stay festive this Christmas.

Dubem

This entry was posted in 2017/2018 Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.