Life…

Hello I’m writing a story about life.

Life is not there to give you a hug, it’s there for you to explore. In the world there are many different life styles and you could be the most talented person in the world. Even if you got bulled at school or have no friends you can become the most talented person in the world. If you have a sport you really enjoy you need to go for it. Ronaldo and Messi  have become fantastic football players.

Go for your dreams! There are people in the world who will kill or do what they have to do to get what the want and if they have chosen that path they chose the wrong one. Even if they came from a broken family or not so much of a rich family they can still make a good life out of it, like Lord Sugar, he started out selling things from his back garden and from there made millions for himself. That’s what I think about the life, I don’t know about you, but right now the world isn’t in a safe place so take of yourself and do what you can do with your life cause you only get one chance so take it!

Liam

This entry was posted in 2017/2018 Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Life…

1. jenson says:

hi liam that is very nice of you to do that and I understand why you did it not because you get bullied because you have friends to stick up for you as you would for them

2. Dad says:

Quite Outstanding my young Man,
    Good effort ,Keep an eye on Your Grammer, Dad

3. Lea_Saran says:

…. ola. actually ur totally right ….

4. maria cawley says:

great amazing work and your totally right class 21

5. alex_13 says:

hi ur dad commented on ur blog :p class21

6. Faith Day 21 says:

Well done Liam this is amazing and very inspiring. The amount of effort put into the is brilliant. With how professional this blog is you could start your own blog. This stuff is brilliant my mind is else were once reading this, this has inspired me and it could inspire a lot more.